Periodic warranty and maintenance services for elevators
In order for the elevator to operate durably and increase its lifespan during use, investors need to pay more attention to elevator maintenance. Phuong Anh Company would like to provide warranty and maintenance services for elevators periodically through the article below.
1. Warranty service:
Warranty service applies to all products provided by Phuong Anh. Warranty period is 12 months from the date of acceptance or according to the Manufacturer’s warranty policy. Free warranty covers damages due to manufacturing defects, excluding damages due to natural wear and tear, failure to comply with manufacturer’s operating regulations or user errors.
2. Maintenance Service:
During or after the warranty period, if customers need it, Phuong Anh will provide periodic maintenance services to maintain stable operation and longevity of the device.
Maintenance services include periodic inspection and maintenance of elevators, generators, and air conditioners according to the manufacturer’s standards, timely troubleshooting, and providing replacement parts when worn out. worn out if necessary, helps restore parts and assemblies in the generator such as: Fuel pump, injector, turbocharger, water pump, controller, automatic power converter, synchronizer, etc.
Periodic inspection of elevator equipment is as follows:
– Check and clean equipment in the engine room
– Check the appearance of the electromagnetic brake and clean it as well as the brake lever
– Check the status when the elevator is in use
– Check and repair indicator lights and buttons in the control panel
– Check and adjust the floor selector and floor switch
– Check alarm bells and emergency lights
– Check the condition of the cabin head
– Check floor deviation, recoil, speed switch protection box
– Check the wires of the control cabinet
– Check the emergency exit door protection box
– Check the condition of the elevator pit
– Check engines and tractors
– Check the pulse counter, accelerator, and door fairing
– Check the rail and cable system
– Check the ventilation fan system in the cabin
– Check the operating status of the elevator door
– Check the horseshoe box, cordon system and connector
– Check the elevator’s counterweight
– Check the relay, contacts and their operations.
To create favorable conditions for maintenance work, bring high efficiency in customer service, and best protect elevator equipment, our contractor hopes that customers will enthusiastically support in this process. Our maintenance inspection according to the 6-month periodic inspection list, this list has been carefully researched and is in accordance with the elevator corporation’s standards.